Friday, April 9, 2010

Taking the Tea Challenge



We are having tea parties here! (not the political kind:) I have bought the biggest bag of SCOTTISH Breakfast Tea I have ever seen. This came about because I was mulling over how much waste came with each box of tea I bought. Finally I decided to go online and order a big bag of tea. Big it is! This is what a pound of loose leaf tea looks like. Will I finish it? Well, the size of this bag motivated me to stop buying coffee for the house. I realized that is saving us about five dollars a week. What's more important is that I have been sleeping great at night and staying more hydrated. From what I hear, tea has some great nutritional benifits. Don't think I am doing without though... I am once again Dunkin Donut's best customer!

No comments:

Beatrice and Jack Frost

Beatrice and Jack Frost
Is there something on my head?