Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homespun







I still am not yet into the swing of blogging again, but Brandon and I both have been busy with things at home. Brandon has been amazing in learning woodworking skills very quickly. I am enjoying learning from him. I am posting my chairs that I made and painted, the kitchen set we made together for Beatrice's birthday (courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa :), and the step stool Brandon made for Elijah from the wood of an old shipping pallet.
Also, here are some photos of the children holding up carrots we just dug from the garden, and Beatrice modelling the wooly pants I made for her. (I don't knit, they are recycled from a wool sweater.)

1 comment:

taylorcrowson said...

Wow! You have all been busy.

Glad to see you had time to post these pictures and a short update.

Hope you are enjoying fall.

Katrina

Beatrice and Jack Frost

Beatrice and Jack Frost
Is there something on my head?